Friday, April 13, 2012

Something New week 11

March 11-17

This week marks the beginning of MARCH MADNESS! I normally join a bracket group on Facebook, but this year I got to join a new bracket... with Kyle, his sister, Laura, and brother-in-law, Bob. With the added "family" pressure, I was nervous creating my bracket. I usually pick teams based on their name (i.e. Gonzaga).  I needed to be more technical in my choices this year. I wanted to WIN!

Even though my Tarheels lost the ACC tournament, I HAD to have them win the whole kit and caboodle - they are my boys. Unfortunately, our team suffered some injuries... and you know what happened...


It was fun... watching the games with Kyle, sending trash talk texts to Laura and Bob, hanging up on Kyle when he called during overtime...

I lost... 

GREAT JOB, LAURA! When are we taking you to dinner?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment